We leave no chance to criticize our country, these are some awesome images I found. You should sure take a look
1. With cases of dowry being reported every now and then, this dowry-free town in Kerala is a shining example for the country.
2. While incidents about violence between Hindus and Muslims continue to be reported, this sight of a man dressed as Hanuman blessing a Muslim man is heartwarming!
3. And so is this picture of a Muslim mother walking with her kids dressed as Hindu deities Krishna and Radha. Did somebody say communalism?
4. This site of a schoolgirl sharing water with a couple shows that you don’t need money to be generous. All you need is a big heart!
5. The sign board reads that this man would polish shoes free of cost on the 101st birth anniversary of Shaheed Bhagat Singh. Such a moving gesture!
6. This is Uttar Pradesh IAS officer Ajay Shankar Pandey’s room. The board reads: “I clean my room myself. Please don’t dirty it unnecessarily and increase my workload.”
7. Courageous Zanjeer did what most of us wouldn’t even dare to. He saved thousands of lives during the serial blasts in 1993 in Mumbai by detecting more than 3,329 kgs of the explosive RDX. He was buried with full honours in 2000.
Courtesy : ScoopWhoop Though they too have borrowed the images form somewhere else. So whoever is the owner of these images, THANKS a ton for inspiring us. 🙂